All bookings and payments must be made and received 10 days prior to the class, unless agreed by us beforehand.
Little Blue Butterfly Ltd offers Regular and Special Classes:
- Regular classes last 2 hours. All materials and flowers are provided and you will receive refreshments during the class (COVID restrictions allowing) and a soft copy, via email, of the recipe and instructions to enable you to recreate the design from the class at home.
- Special classes, including those in the run up to Christmas and Mothers’ Day and Taster Session classes, will be priced individually. Full details of these classes will be published when booking for them goes live.
- Virtual classes take approximately 2 hours. The materials and flowers for the class are included in the cost and will be delivered to addresses in the Cheltenham area, through contactless delivery. For participants living outside this area, a list of primary and alternative ingredients will be provided and the cost of the class is reduced. Please contact us if you are unsure whether you are within the area of our deliveries.
At Home Design Packs
- At Home design packs will be available for a set period of time on specific days only, unless otherwise agreed by Little Blue Butterfly Ltd.
- The materials and flowers for the design are included in the cost and will be delivered to addresses in the Cheltenham area, through contactless delivery. Please contact us if you are unsure whether you are within the area of our deliveries.
Should it be necessary to for you to cancel your place on a Little Blue Butterfly Ltd class, either in person or online, or for you to cancel the delivery of an At Home design pack, the following policies apply:
- For cancellations made 10 days or more prior to the class it will be possible to roll your booking to another Regular Class or Virtual Class at a date and, where applicable, venue of your choosing. For At Home design packs, cancellations can be made 10 days or more prior to delivery and a full refund will be issued.
- For cancellations made within 10 days of the class it will not be possible to roll your booking to another class, or to reschedule the delivery of your At Home design pack, and no refunds can be offered. This is due to the financial commitments we will have made to our suppliers for your place within the class or the materials within your pack.
Cancellations due to COVID 19
Should you book onto a class but find yourself unable to attend due to either becoming ill with COVID 19 or needing to isolate as a result of coming into contact with someone suspected or confirmed as having COVID 19, the following policies apply:
- For both Virtual and Regular Classes, if you notify us of your inability to participate 10 days or more prior to the class it will be possible to roll your booking to another Virtual or Regular Class or accept a full refund.
- For Virtual Classes, if you are unable to notify us 10 days or more prior to the class, we will be able to offer a partial refund of 25% of the class cost. Alternatively, we will offer you the option of delivering either the materials, for you to make up your own arrangement, or a completed arrangement to you via contactless delivery. If you choose to have the materials or completed design delivered, the delivery will be on the original date of the class.
- For Regular Classes, we will be unable to offer a refund due to the costs of the venue hire, but we will offer the same option of the materials or a completed arrangement delivered to you via contactless delivery.
- For COVID cancellations for At Home design packs we can offer the option of a completed design delivered to you.
Cancellation of Classes due to COVID 19
If we are unable to run a class due to COVID 19 then we will provide a full refund to all customers who had booked on to the class at the time of its cancellation. This also applies to any At Home design packs which we are unable to deliver.
All instructions sent out to you following a class remain the copyright of Little Blue Butterfly Ltd Floral Designs and must not be shared with third parties.
Health and Safety
Little Blue Butterfly Ltd is committed to providing a COVID secure environment for all our in-person classes. We will run classes in accordance with government guidelines, but may also require additional measures inline with our own risk assessment. You will be informed of the COVID procedures in place for any in person class no later than 2 days prior to the class. We will update you as soon as possible should those restrictions become more stringent prior to the class.
We will work with the owners of the venues we use to ensure a safe environment for our classes. Due to the nature of the tools and materials used during the classes, we ask that you follow the guidance below:
- Take care when using scissors, pins and any other cutting tools to avoid cuts and finger prick injuries.
- Take care when handling flowers and foliage with thorns, needles and other hazards. We will make you aware of the relevant hazards when using such flora.
- Take care not to spill or drop any water on the floor or other surfaces. Please inform us should this occur so that we make others in the class aware of the trip and slip hazard until we are able to clean and dry the area.
- Take care when using glue guns to avoid burns from the hot end of the tool or the glue itself.
- Please inform us at once if you sustain an injury, or feel unwell in any way, during one of our classes.
- Please inform us at once should you spot a hazard or other health and safety issue during our class.
- You remain responsible for your own health and safety at all times; if you feel unwell or unsafe at any time, please stop what you are doing and inform us at once.